Teacher Week: WHO


\
'
Hi friends! We're linking up with Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week!
http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.com/
 This is a super-crazy-insanely-busy week for me, but I just couldn't resist this linky! This is Jana...I'm hoping Ashley will be able to add a little about herself as well, but she's kind of busy with her new baby girl.
About Me

 My name is Jana Guerra. If you don't speak Spanish, you pronounce my last name "G-air-a." (This is not official, but it's the best I can do to explain it.) If you can pronounce Spanish words, you'll be doing a lot of r-rolling. :) I can tell you that the u is silent. That much I'm sure of.
My Family
I've been married to my hubby, Robert, for almost 10 years! When he told me this a couple of months ago, I didn't believe him. I can't possibly be that old!! But sure enough, he was right. Sigh...

We have one little monkey. His name is Noah, and he is 6 years old. He is super-hilarious and cracks us up on a daily basis. I think he's pretty darn cute, too!



I'm super-lucky to have my parents close. When my dad retired, they moved to the area and help out with Noah all the time. They are the best!


School Life

I teach at a fantastic school in Austin, TX. This will be my 9th year teaching 1st grade, and I love it!
I have awesome teammates.


Extra Tidbits About Me

One thing I really enjoy is music. I love going to concerts and have been known to wait a REEAALLLY long time in order to be front row (or close to the front) for my favorite bands. Some of my faves are The Lumineers, The Avett Brothers, Kings of Leon & The Kopecky Family Band. Oh---and I love Adam Levine, but I've never seen Maroon 5 live. :)




 I'm typically a pretty healthy eater, but there are 2 things I love that I know are soooo bad: Dr. Pepper and Taco Bell. I can't help it!! Dr.Pepper is just so delicious with its 23 flavors (especially a FOUNTAIN DP.) And who can resist a bean burrito with no onions? Not this girl!


Reading is also something that I love. I am a major Twilight lover, and I'm not ashamed!


That's me in a nutshell! I hope to be back tomorrow for Day 2 of Teacher Week! Hop on over to Bloghoppin to check out more teacher blogs!



QuickEdit
We Heart Teaching
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment